Dog Services, Hull
All dogs require between 30 minutes to 2 hours of exercise per day to stay healthy and happy. So whether you are on a day out, at work, unable to get out of the house or just don’t want to walk in the rain, Cheddarwood Pet Services are here to help.
I’m here to take the stress out of your day to day and your dogs health and happiness is my top priority. I currently offer solo walks and group walks for your dogs and during the initial meet and greet, the best walk option will be offered for your dog(s).
I am a patient and loving dog walker, here to provide the best care for your dog(s) during the walk. I have experience with dogs who are super friendly, dogs that do not always get on with other dogs and also dogs who feel a little anxious when not with their owner.
During the meet and greet we will meet your dog(s) and find out their likes and dislikes so we can provide the best care possible and keep them happy and healthy.
Here at Cheddarwood I understand that these set services may not suit you and your dog needs so we are also able to tailor your visit/walks to best suit you and your dog(s). Please ask Danielle for details.
- 30 minute solo – £9.
- 1 hour solo – £15.
- +£5 per additional dog (from the same household).
- 1 hour group walk – £12.
- +£5 surcharge for Bank Holidays and Sundays.
Is your dog not used to being away from home for long periods of time? Is your dog more comfortable at home? Are you going on holiday and looking to reduce stress on your Dog(s)? We know when you go away for the night, or on a short break or holiday that it can be stressful for your dog(s). If you feel it will be more stressful by keeping your dog(s) in kennels or dog boarding, Cheddarwood can provide visits as well as overnight stays at your property to help reduce disruption and stress to your dog.
- £30 per day includes 2 visits – early morning and late afternoon and will include 2 x 30 minute walks feeding and fresh water.
- £10 per extra dog per household.
- +£10 surcharge for Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- £ 40 per day – Will include 3 visits a day early morning, mid afternoon and evening and will include 2x walks 30 minutes, feeding, fresh water, play time, letting out in the garden.
- £10 per extra dog.
- +£10 surcharge for Sundays and bank holidays